Learn to Read with Google App : Learn to Read with Google App (વાંચતા શીખો) is a free and fun speech-based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above that helps them improve their reading skills in English by encouraging them to read onscreen and collecting stars when they do well. It also gives the opportunity to select from other languages like Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu Portuguese & Spanish helping the child learn different pieces, and letter sounds which makes it easier for them to learn how to put all this together later when they learn how to read words. The app comes with an in-app reading buddy that listens to your young learner read aloud, offers assistance when they struggle and rewards them with stars or badges after every completed story!
Table of Contents
Learn to Read with Google App
- Educators Handbook
- The Foundational Literacy and Numeracy mission
- Inspire a love of reading in young learners
- Foster learning with confidence
- How Read Learn to Read with Google
- Learn to Read with Google Languages available
- About this app
Learn to Read with Google App
- With many students currently at home due to school closures, families around the globe are looking for ways to help children improve their reading skills. To support families, today we’re sharing early access to Read Along by Google. Learn to Read with Google App is a free Android app that will launch next week and will help teach your child how to read so they too can grow in literacy skills using sight words. It uses Google’s speech recognition technology to help develop greater literacy skills, and first launched in India (where it is Dark Mode where it is available as “Bolo”).
- First, let’s make sure that students of ours are developing a love for reading as early in their lives as possible. It will only serve them in the long run by giving them the opportunity to grow through their literacy skills. In classrooms across India, we’re pleased to announce that Read Along is now available in the form of “Bolo” (or Bolo for short).
The Foundational Literacy and Numeracy mission
- In 2021, the Government of India announced that it would dedicate one year to focus on a program that supports children ages 0-6 in gaining foundational skills including education, so by the year 2026, literacy and numeracy could be ensured for all young people from Grade 3 onward.
Inspire a love of reading in young learners
- Immersive reading experience: Help young minds explore their own interests further with hundreds of stories and poetry and word games available in nine languages. Their confidence grows when they can read out loud on their own because they are rewarded with immediate recognition through stars placed on the screen after each time they speak. They stay engaged and challenge themselves at their own pace thanks to a personalized learning plan based on their level of skills as a reader,
Faster learning with confidence
- Read Along is a free app designed to help children learn to read. It’s based on the Read and Write phonics program that has been used in schools for more than 30 years. The app is available for Android phones and tablets, but does not require Internet access or any registration information from parents or teachers (like Wi-Fi passwords).
- You don’t have to worry about in-app purchases of any kind, or having to buy anything with real money. You can enjoy a premium app experience while still managing to keep all of your attention focused on what’s important, enjoying the book you’re reading and relaxing knowing that access to the internet is not at all necessary or required. There’s no need for you to get frustrated if your battery is running low because this app will use absolutely no data so you won’t need to find an Internet connection at all. Neither will you have any problems syncing your progress from one device to another as a username, password, phone number or age requirement isn’t required – it’s completely private!
How Read Learn to Read with Google
- Read-Along helps kids independently learn and build their reading skills with the help of an in-app reading buddy named Diya. As kids read out loud, Diya uses Google’s text-to-speech and speech recognition technology to detect if a student is struggling or successfully reading the passage. She gives them positive and reinforcing feedback along the way, just as a parent or teacher would. Children can also tap Diya at any time for help pronouncing a word or a sentence.
- Read Along keeps young minds engaged with a collection of diverse and interesting stories from around the world, and games sprinkled into those stories. Kids can collect stars and badges as they learn, which motivates them to keep playing and reading.
- Parents can create profiles for multiple readers, who tap on their photo to learn at their own pace and to track their individual progress. Read Along will personalize the experience by recommending the right difficulty level of stories and games based on their reading level performance.
Learn to Read with Google Languages available:
With Read Along, children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including:
- Spanish (Español)
- Portuguese (Português)
- Hindi (हिंदी)
- Bangla (বাংলা)
- Urdu (اردو)
- Telugu (తెలుగు)
- Marathi (मराठी)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
◆ Learn To Read with Google Install Here
- Read-Along is a free reading app for Android that helps children have fun while they learn to read.
- Read-Along has an in-app reading buddy that listens to your young learner read aloud, offers assistance when they struggle, and rewards them with stars when they do well – guiding them along as they progress. It works best for children who already have some basic knowledge of the alphabet.
Duolingo App : Learn English with fun mini-lessons that feel like games! Use the free app every day to quickly improve your spoken English.
Learn English with Duolingo App Easily and Free
- With Duolingo, you’ll improve your English — and have fun. Short lessons help you practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to improve your vocabulary and pronunciation of English. Start with basic phrases and sentences, and learn new words daily.
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages around the world.
- Duolingo App (Duolingo) has approximately 120 million users worldwide With such a large number of downloads, we thought why not try this app too That is why we have used this App to solve the biggest problem of all students which is to learn another language. After using it, we felt that this language teaching application should also be shared with you Free English Learning App With the help of Duolingo App, learning different languages has become very easy.
How Does Duolingo work?
- With the help of Duolingo App you can choose between 21 different languages With this app you learn Portuguese, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Turkish, Esperanto, Norwegian, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, Welsh, Hebrew, Vietnamese and Hungarian in addition to common languages like English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
It’s Really Simple to Use
- When you start it, you must first select the language you want to teachIt will then process further according to that languageAfter selecting the language, it will ask you how long you want to learn the language on this app per day.Now if you want to learn the language you have chosen from the beginning or you already know a little bit about it, you have to choose one of these.This App will prepare the entire setup according to the Options you have chosenOnce this process is complete it will take you on a test.This test will ask some questions related to the language you have chosenAfter completing the test you will be asked to create your profile on itCreate your profile on it so that it saves your Daily Practice
After creating the profile, it will take you to its home page where you can see all the lessons Here you will be able to see the progress of all your Lessons It gives you some Diamond on completion of each lesson.
Benefits of Duolingo App
- Visualization : Duolingo doesn’t work with pictures, but works with lots of images and symbols that have really similar effects and help you remember what you’ve learned.
- Clarity : Duolingo is very easy to operate and you have a clear overview of the ingredients and the various options.
- Audio : Phrases or terms you learn are always spoken aloud. There are also recording exercises to improve your speaking skills.
- Easy Learning : If you are unsure about a word in translation work, you can retrieve its meaning / translation. The rules of grammar are explained in almost every work.
- Effective Learning App : You are able to repeat certain exercises or strengthen the skills already learned, it helps to reinforce what you have learned.
- Price : Duolingo App is a completely free app with the help of which you can learn 21 different languages without paying any money.
How to Download Duolingo App ?
- Downloading Duolingo App is very easy
- You can find this app on Play Store
- All you have to do is go to the Play Store,
- search for the Duolingo App and download it
- You can use our link below to download it
- This link will take you directly to the
- Duolingo App Download page
- App Source : Google Play Store
Important Link :
Duolingo App (Duolingo) has approximately 120 million users worldwide With such a large number of downloads, we thought why not try this app too That is why we have used this App to solve the biggest problem of all students which is to learn another language. After using it, we felt that this language teaching application should also be shared with you Free English Learning App With the help of Duolingo App, learning different languages has become very easy