Update Your Election Card Through Official ‘Voter Helpline’ Application: The Election Commission of India is an autonomous constitutional authority responsible for administering election processes in India. Constitutional Autonomous Body conducts the elections to the offices of the President and Vice-President of India, Parliament, State Legislative Assemblies and Legislative councils.
About Official ‘Voter Helpline’ Application
Voter Helpline Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app also aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. The mobile application pull live data from ECE’s dynamic portal. The primary objective of the app is to motivate & educate voters. The app provides following facilities to Indian voters:
- Electoral Search (search by details or by using EPIC Number)
- Filling of Electoral Forms for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different
- constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in electoral roll, correction of
- entries & Transposition within Assembly
- Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status
- News from Election Commission of India
- Articles published on SVEEP website related to National Voters Day, National Awards or
- any new initiative taken by Election Commission
- Gallery posted on SVEEP website related to National Voters Day, Electoral Literacy
- Clubs, Elections, Events etc
- Downloads of Resources such as Circulars, Electoral Literacy Clubs (Tutorials &
- Games), Multimedia resources & election-related publications are provided to enable
- voters to save the documents & read it later
- Service & Resources for Voters.
Download Official ‘Voter Helpline’ Application For Update Your Election Card
How to Apply For Voter ID Card Online in Gujarat | Apply Voter ID Card Online | FORM 6 in Gujarati
A Voter ID is a photo identity card issue by Election Commission of India this document is use as identity document and also important for voting. in this video we check step by step how to make voter id card online. This identity proof is also known as Electoral Photo ID Card (EPIC). Online Voter ID Card in Gujarat – How to Apply let’s check if you are citizen of India or Gujarat State and cross the age of 18+ than you eligible for cast the vote in upcoming loksabha election in this video i am going to tell you that how you can apply online for voter id card online in Gujarat and what are the essential documents which are required to upload on the official web portal while you apply online for voter id card & Gujarat voter id card eligibility criteria. Apply Online : https://www.nvsp.in
Download Form : Voter Helpline
- फॉर्म: 6 – मतदाता सूची में नाम दर्ज करने के लिए आवेदन
- फॉर्म: 7 – मतदाता सूची में नाम कम करने के लिए आवेदन
- प्रपत्र: 8 – मतदाता सूची के विवरण को सही करने के लिए आवेदन
- प्रपत्र: 8 ए – मतदाता सूची में नोट बदलने के लिए आवेदन
Documents required to apply for a Voter ID card in Gujarat: Voter Helpline
- Passport Size Photo
- Age Declaration Form
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
Voter Helpline There are two basic documents required to apply voter ID card is Age Proof and Address Proof So Here is the list of acceptable documents.. Age Proof any of the below mentioned documents : Birth Certificate, Mark sheet, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card. Address Proof any of the below mentioned documents : Bank / Kisan / Post Office Working Bank Passbook, Passport, Driving License, Ration Card, IT Assessment Order, Latest Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill.
Voter Helpline Online Process to Apply Voter ID Card in Gujarat Step by Step as below,
Step 1: In your mobile phone or computer browser open https://www.nvsp.in/ official website.
Step 2: Click on Apply online for registration of new voter/due to shifting from AC and than click on FORM 6.
Step 3: After click on FORM 6 you will be redirect to NVSP official web portal or can directly access it from here: https://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6
Step 4: Here on Form 6 you have to choose your State, District, Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency accordingly.
Step 5: Select If you are applying for first time then choose the option “As a First Time Voter”
Step 6: Fill your Name, Relative Name, Relation Type, Date of Birth, Current Address & Permanent Address of your Home, Email ID, Mobile Number.
Step 7: Now the next column is “Upload Supporting Document (Supported formats .jpg,.png,.bmp,.jpeg)(max. 2MB)” here you have to upload your Photograph, Age Proof & Address Proof the list of documents is already shared above.
Step 8: Fill the “Declaration” box mentioned your town / city, state, district, date, Place, date and captcha code in prescribe box and hit the “Submit” button.
Step 9: After filling the form and submitting the details a you will be redirect to new page which will display your application reference number which can be used for tracking the application status as well.
Search Your Name In Voter List : Click Here